Get more out of your [2018_PLAN_FULL] benefits. Below are the top ways to get more value from your coverage.
- Earn reward dollars by staying focused on your health. Healthy activities such as an annual wellness visit, preventive screenings and a flu vaccine can help you earn reward dollars during the year. Check out the Rewards article for more information.
- Did you know drugs you take on a regular basis can be mailed directly to your door? Our mail order service is a hassle-free way to help limit your trips to the pharmacy. Sign up by completing a mail order form that can be found on the Plan Materials and Forms page or contact Member Services for help.
- Use in-network providers whenever possible to ensure you receive the maximum benefits from your health plan.
- Trips to the emergency room can be costly, so think about whether you should go to your doctor, an urgent care center or an emergency room to get care. You will spend less if you can go to your doctor or an urgent care center. But, of course, ALWAYS go to the emergency room if you have a true emergency!
- Here’s a bonus: You can get an allowance every quarter from Allwell to purchase over-the-counter items! This service can save you a lot of money. Over-the-counter benefits vary by plan. Check out the Summary of Benefits document for your plan or visit the Plan Materials and Forms page for plan materials.
- Because staying active is good for your body and your mind, your Allwell plan includes a fitness benefit at no cost to you! Learn more by calling Member Services.
- [2018_PLAN_FULL] provides access to annual hearing exams and hearing aids - included in your benefits. We offer a variety of hearing aids to meet your budget.
Ways to Make Your Retirement Plan Work for You
We understand how stressful it can be to plan for retirement. Here are some helpful resources to help you get started or make updates to your retirement plan.
Retirement and benefits
The National Council on Aging (NCOA) offers an online retirement planning tool called EconomicCheckUp at economiccheckup.org. Use it to help you find ways to budget, save money, plan for retirement and more.
If you need any financial help with medications, healthcare services and other daily assistance, the NCOA BenefitsCheckUp at benefitscheckup.org can help you find programs in your area.
If you have any debt to pay off, the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC), can help at nfcc.org. They have a network of member agencies across the country that offer free and affordable services.
Tax time can be confusing. If you need help, the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) Foundation offers a Tax-Aide Program from late January through April 15. Visit aarp.org/money/taxes/aarp_taxaide to find a Tax-Aide volunteer near you.
Take Care of Yourself and Earn Reward Dollars
We get it—sometimes going to the doctor for a preventive screening or wellness exam is tough to squeeze into your schedule. But did you know you can earn rewards from us when you complete healthy activities?
As an Allwell member, you are automatically enrolled in the My Health PaysTM rewards program. All you have to do is go to the doctor to get certain preventive and wellness services and you will earn reward dollars loaded on a Visa® Prepaid Card with your name on it!
Here are some ways to earn rewards:
by getting a Flu Vaccine
by going to your Annual Wellness Visit
by completing a Health Risk Assessment
Your My Health Pays rewards card works similar to a debit card, so you can purchase a variety of products and services.*
- Everyday items at
- Child Care
You’ll receive your My Health Pays rewards card after you earn your first reward. Then, your card is credited with more reward dollars each time you complete an eligible test, exam or screening.
Remember to keep your My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card after you use it. As you earn more rewards, they will automatically be added to your card.
The My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
*This card is limited to qualifying products and services as listed above. Eligible items up to the amount of your balance will be covered. Any remaining balance will remain on your card. You can use it for future purchases. The card may not be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. See Cardholder Agreement for complete usage restrictions.